LDC provides an efficient and reliable grain acquisition and storage service. Our network connects grain grown by Australian farmers to domestic and export customers through our efficient value chain around Australia.
Welcome to Grain Mate
Grain Mate is our comprehensive online platform for grain growers. Easy to use and accessible 24/7 on any device, Grain Mate makes doing business with LDC easier than ever before.
About Grain Mate
Grain Mate enables growers to view live pricing, set pricing preferences, sell grain online, and access contract and payment paperwork. Growers in the southeast of Australia who store their grain with LDC can also manage and transfer their warehoused grain, view detailed, real-time ticket information, and organize their logistics orders and truck bookings for deliveries to Melbourne Port Terminal.
Grain Mate How To Videos
Below are links to our series of How To videos, showing you everything you need to know about Grain Mate, how to register, access prices and so on.
- All About Grain Mate
- How To: Register for Grain Mate
- How To: Find Live Pricing on Grain Mate
- How To: View & Transfer your Grain with Grain Mate
- How To: Manage Orders & Truck Bookings with Grain Mate
Broker Access to Grain Mate
With one simple log-in, Brokers are able to access their client’s Grain Mate accounts to easily view stock information and transaction on their behalf.
To access this functionality, please complete and return the following forms to Grower Services ([email protected]).
- The Authority to Act form needs to be completed and signed by the Broker and each of their clients.
- The Appointment of Authorized Party form needs to be completed and signed by the Broker.
Please note: We require the grower’s Payee ID to be used when completing these forms. The Payee ID is found on their payment paperwork and is different to the NGR delivery card number.
Storage & Handling Portal
Our Customer Storage & Handling Portal enables fast, efficient business transactions between our customer communities and lets you monitor your acquisitions, stock and cargo accumulation in real-time. The Portal allows our customers to manage their grain within our network and access acquisition and movement files, including title transfers, stock holding balances, transaction details and billing information.
First time users should follow the steps outlined below.
How to log in for the first time
- Click on the Forgot password? link on the log-in page
- Enter your user name and email address. (Customers: your user name is provided on completion of your LDC Storage & Handling Portal Registration Form.)
- If your details match, you will receive an email with a temporary password. (Tip: if you don’t receive and email, check your junk inbox.)
- Return to the Storage & Handling Portal log-in page and re-enter your user name and the temporary password that was emailed to you. (Tip: copy and paste the temporary password from the email to avoid errors.)
- If the details are correct, you will be asked to enter a new password.
- Enter a new password. LDC passwords are case sensitive. Your password must be 10 digits long, include at least one CAPITAL letter, at least one number and at least one special character, such as $, # @).
- Re-enter the password in the second field and press submit. If the passwords match, your password will be changed.
- Having problems? Email LDC Grain’s Australia Customer Services at [email protected]
Register for Storage & Handling Portal
Customers and carriers wishing to use the Storage & Handling Portal must have an account registered with LDC and have entered into an LDC Storage & Handling Agreement. They should also provide details for all staff members who require access.
- New clients can establish their accounts and provide their staff members’ details via the LDC Storage & Handling Portal Registration Form once their LDC Storage & Handling Agreement is fully executed.
- Existing clients can update their staff members’ details using the LDC Storage & Handling Portal User Update Form
Having problems? Email LDC Grain’s Australia Customer Services at [email protected]