A network of professionals with distinct skill sets from diverse backgrounds collaborate to make our business successful. Learn about the various roles at LDC and find the one that could suit you best.
Based in key locations around the world, our team of regional compliance officers are highly proactive in engaging with our many stakeholders, from suppliers and customers to trade associations and banks.
For LDC, compliance is about more than just meeting standards. As one of the world’s leading merchants and processors of agricultural goods, LDC has always followed a strong set of ethical standards in dealing with the complex and varied cultural, legal, political and economic environments in which we operate.
We manage compliance across three programs:
– Regulatory Compliance
– Trade Compliance (application ethics, anti-corruption, sanction)
– Compliance Monitoring (building data-driven monitoring tools)
Our compliance teams receive rigorous training, for example in advanced data analysis and the observance of LDC’s Code of Conduct, which guides all employees in applying our principles and values, without compromise to our integrity and without prejudice to applicable legal requirements.
Is This the Career for You?
- You have an analytical mind able to determine risks and recommend best practice controls
- You are able to quickly assimilate high volumes of information, ideally with data analytics experience
- You are intellectually curious, with an interest in commodities trading
- You have listening skills
- You disseminate knowledge to others effectively
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are confident in your own assessments and actions
- You employ clear methods of working
- You are team player, motivated to achieve shared goals
Areas of Opportunity
- Knowledge dissemination to LDC businesses worldwide
- Identifying and analysing risk areas
- Assessment and testing of policies and controls
- Developing compliance programs