A network of professionals with distinct skill sets from diverse backgrounds collaborate to make our business successful. Learn about the various roles at LDC and find the one that could suit you best.
Managing business reputation is a big responsibility. Our passion is to engage our stakeholders with clear and consistent messages about who we are, what we do and what makes LDC unique.
LDC is a business with activities in over 100 countries and with operations that span the entire food, feed, fibre and ingredients value chain.
We are continually engaging with both local and global audiences to strengthen and protect LDC’s longstanding reputation as a leader in our industry, promoting and safeguarding our company brand and culture.
We use communication as a fact-based strategic lever to achieve business results and advance our company strategy, in line with its vision, mission, values and purpose.
From media relations to corporate publishing, and from employee engagement to digital communication, our team plays a central role in getting the right message to the right audience, at the right time.
They manage both internal and external communications via a variety of channels, reaching out to our many stakeholders around the world. These include employees, customers, business partners, key opinion leaders, financial institutions, local communities and consumers.
Is This the Career for You?
- You possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- You work well under pressure, and manage competing priorities comfortably
- You have a solid understanding of our business environment and industry, and related issues
- You think strategically, aligning tactical decisions with business goals and priorities
- You cultivate successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You manage cultural differences sensitively
- You combine creativity with organizational skill to develop and deliver effective communication plans
- You analyze data, trends and feedback, as a basis for continuous improvement
Areas of Opportunity
- Internal communication: contribute to company culture and transformation, and to employee engagement and pride
- Media relations: build relations with both offline and online media to proactively share facts and manage company reputation
- Digital communication: inform and engage with hundreds of thousands of stakeholders in a digital world through relevant, dynamic and engaging content on global digital platforms (website and social media)
- Corporate publications and content: develop corporate reports, publications, videos and other creative communication, to ensure transparency and shape understanding of the company and its sector
- Events and campaigns: ensure LDC presence and positioning at key external events, and imagine creative communication campaigns and materials
- Brand management: help build LDC’s visibility as a leading company, through clear and consistent communications from its people and across all touchpoints, and support coherent product brand management and development