A network of professionals with distinct skill sets from diverse backgrounds collaborate to make our business successful. Learn about the various roles at LDC and find the one that could suit you best.
Our Human Resources (HR) teams are responsible for attracting, engaging and developing talented employees worldwide, supporting a dynamic business in constant evolution.
About Human Resources
Our HR team is a key partner in the development of the workforce that makes our business a success, striving to deploy best-practice in people management to enable optimal performance and produce competitive advantage.
HR serves as an important lever driving business performance and supporting management, through customized talent management, organizational development and compensation and rewards solutions.
Our HR professionals operate at both a global and local level, partnering with the business to deliver effective talent development solutions and to support our strategic goals.
Is This the Career for You?
- You are knowledgeable about a broad range of HR topics and you enjoy managing a large number of projects simultaneously
- You possess effective listening, influencing and negotiation skills
- You are service-minded, with the ability to build strong working relationships with a broad range of people
- You are adept at navigating a complex international matrix organization
- You are solution-oriented and respond effectively to crisis situations
- You are determined to deliver against goals and are creative in devising ways to achieve them
Areas of Opportunity
- Recruitment for local, regional and global talent
- Managing government and community relations
- Supporting and advising managers and employees through the full employee life cycle
- Engaging employees on strategic development and training initiatives
- Talent management and succession planning
- Benchmarking and reward management for comprehensive compensation and benefits planning
- Enhancing organizational change capabilities