A network of professionals with distinct skill sets from diverse backgrounds collaborate to make our business successful. Learn about the various roles at LDC and find the one that could suit you best.
Effective financial management underpins our success at Louis Dreyfus Company. The Finance team is one of the largest, with staff employed in a wide variety of roles.
The Finance function at Louis Dreyfus Company involves a number of sub-group activities, including Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Controlling, Financial Planning, Market and Credit risk management
The team informs and assists all areas of our business, supporting day-to-day business operations, reporting on our business, managing our finances and helping direct investments.
We look for finance professionals who excel at analyzing, informing, controlling and maximizing our financial performance within an international environment.
Finance career paths can take our employees in many different directions – into new disciplines, different areas of expertise and alternative locations.
Is This the Career for You?
- You possess an analytical approach and a strong attention to detail
- You have a broad outlook on everything we do and a desire to understand new developments
- You collaborate and share knowledge with managers and peers
- You have a strong international interest and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- You anticipate needs as well as react to them
- You provide insight into our operations beyond the numbers on a spreadsheet
- You maintain a strategic overview of the business while remaining operational
- You build partnerships and work in a matrix environment
Areas of Opportunity
- Financial management, directing efficiencies and profitability
- Performance forecasting and reporting
- Strategic input in major projects, including new investments, mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures
- Funding operations across multiple countries
- Taxation and compliance
- Corporate accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable