A network of professionals with distinct skill sets from diverse backgrounds collaborate to make our business successful. Learn about the various roles at LDC and find the one that could suit you best.
Our Trade Execution teams work in dynamic and stimulating environments, maintaining active dialog with customers, producers and logistics providers to ensure smooth and accurate execution of commodities contracts
About International Trade Execution
Our Trade Execution teams are fully integrated into the business. They work cross-platform, which means they are able to support any product line, with each level of employee holding significant responsibility for successful delivery of contracts.
Is This the Career for You?
- You have previous experience in a logistics, accounting, cargo or administrative department
- You are an effective communicator with internal clients and third-parties
- You possess good analytical skills
- You are highly organized and adept at multi-tasking
- You are capable of maintaining excellent attention to detail across every activity concurrently
- You are self-motivated to get things right every time
- You have an awareness of how your tasks fit into the achievements of the team
Areas of Opportunity
- Fully understand commercial contracts and contractual obligations
- Manage the shipping instruction process, ensuring documents meet contractual obligations
- Manage the payment cycle and ensure compliance with contract terms as well as industry rules and standards
- Appoint third parties (supervision, agent, insurance) to monitor operations
- Follow up on accounts receivable, to ensure LDC is fully paid
- Proactively manage operations to ensure issues are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner